Applications can be made from 1st October 2018 – 20th November 2018. Please apply online using the application form
- Fully completed online-application form
- Scan of ID-Card or Passport
- Recent photo in format 4 x 6 cm or 300 DPI (passport) for the competition catalogue
- A short CV including the names of the teachers
- Self made audio-recording in mp3-format with a virtuos Etude and another piece of the repertoire. Prize winners of international competition in the last two years are not required to send the recordings.
- Bank transfer proof for the application fee
In exceptional cases, one may send the application also via post. This can be done only after consulting the competition office. The effective date is the date of receipt at the competition office.